CONTACT US @ 1-800-992-3495 OR BY EMAIL email@example.com
And now find us on Facebook
Take a Look at NCC and Elite Yield Solutions to assist in reaching your crops potential this year!
The grower will work with their A.R.M. to enroll their corn and bean acres with a minimum of 30 acres with no maximum. North Central interns will scout these fields three times and provide diagnostic results to the grower in a timely manner. Tissue testing will be conducted at least once and subsequent testing will be decided upon by the grower and the A.R.M. NCC personnel will then be following up with the producer on the results of the testing and the appropriate nutrient applications. NCC interns will be performing the following field diagnostics using I pads and in filed scouting APPS.
- Population Counts
- Identifying cropping stage
- Weed Identification and pressure
- Insect Identification and pressure
- Disease Identification and pressure
- Nutrient Deficiency Observed
- Overall Crop condition
- The Quad Copter will fly over each field once